June is buying Fall/Winter
This is what June loves!
- Luxury designer items from the past few years. Think: Gucci, Chanel, Dries Van Noten, Celine, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs! For a complete list of accepted designers, click here.
- June also buys brands such as Joie, Equipment, Milly, Isabel Marant, Vince and more. As always, they must be in excellent condition.
- June doesn’t buy store brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc.
- June only buys and sells authentic designer items. All items will be authenticated prior to buying. Please allow time for this. Bringing boxes, dust bags and documentation is a great help, but not proof of authenticity.
- Clothing must be in excellent condition. Please look over your pieces prior to bringing them to June. No stains, rips, snags, broken zippers, missing buttons or in need of repair.
- Must be freshly cleaned and pressed; if you don’t remember the last time you wore it, checking the underarms for deodorant is a telltale sign it needs to be cleaned. Items don’t need to be on hangers but must be ironed, free of animal hair and neatly folded.
- Shoes and boots must be in excellent condition; check the backs of the heels and tips of toes.
- June isn’t vintage but buys luxury vintage: Chanel, Lacroix, Gucci, etc.
- June does not buy wedding dresses, formals, gowns, full length furs, skirt or pant suits, strapless or 1-shoulder dresses, lingerie, used bathing suits or used yoga wear.
- Best of all – no appointment and no limit on pieces!
* June Does Not Offer Authentication Services *
Sell, Donate, Toss
Depending on what you chose to tackle, just know it’s going to take awhile. But so worth it!
Pick a closet, drawer or area. Create three piles. Try to make quick decisions and don’t go back through the piles. Ask yourself, if weather/event appropriate, would you put it on and wear it out the door today? Right now? On the fence about something? Try to make yourself wear it three times. If you can’t, move it along, it’s not meant to be.
SELL For June this means, perfect condition: no damage or stains; freshly cleaned and pressed.
DONATE Assess the condition. Would you wear it if it fit, etc. Would you give it to a friend? If not, toss.
TOSS Items in bad condition. It’s hard advocating throwing clothes away if it can be re-used. Use an old t-shirt as a cleaning rag. However, sometimes, it can help your stress level to just get rid of it.
Having a repair pile is also an option.
Once the closet is empty, give it a through cleaning! Fresh closet, fresh clothes.