June is currently buying Fall/Winter.
We are always buying bags and accessories!
This is what June loves!
- Luxury designer items from the past few years. Think: Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, Prada, Hermes, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta and more. June also buys contemporary brands: Veronica Beard, Isabel Marant, Miu Miu, Smythe and more.
- Click here for a list of designers, brands and labels we take.
- Clothing must be in excellent condition and freshly cleaned. Please look over items prior to bringing them in to sell. We don't take the following: items with stains, rips, snags, broken zippers, missing buttons or in need of repair.
- Must be freshly cleaned and pressed; if you don’t remember the last time you wore it, checking the underarms for deodorant is a telltale sign it needs to be cleaned. Items don’t need to be on hangers but must be ironed, free of animal hair and neatly folded.
- June doesn’t buy store brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc.
- June only buys and sells authentic designer items. All items will be authenticated prior to buying. Please allow time for this. Boxes, dust bags and documentation are a great help, but not proof of authenticity.
- Shoes and boots must be in excellent condition; check the backs of the heels and tips of toes.
- June isn’t vintage but we do buy designer vintage: Chanel, Lacroix, Gucci and more. You can contact our sister store, Legacy, for vintage clothing.
- June does not buy wedding dresses, furs, strapless or 1-shoulder dresses, lingerie, used bathing suits or used yoga wear.
- Best of all – no appointment and no limit on pieces! We do buying Tuesday through Friday, 11-4:45. If items are brought in end of day, we may request that you leave the items for a day. This allows the time your pieces deserve.
- While we don't make offers based on photos or phone calls, you can text photos and information to 612.354.3970. Include as much information about the item as possible. This gives us an idea of what you have and if it is something we are looking for at the moment.
* June Does Not Offer Authentication Services *
Tips to Sell, Donate, Toss
Depending on what you chose to tackle, just know it’s going to take awhile. But so worth it!
Pick a closet, drawer or area. Create three piles. Try to make quick decisions and don’t go back through the piles. Ask yourself, if weather/event appropriate, would you put it on and wear it out the door today? Right now? On the fence about something? Try to make yourself wear it three times. If you can’t, move it along, it’s not meant to be.
SELL For June this means, perfect condition: no damage or stains; freshly cleaned and pressed.
DONATE Assess the condition. Would you wear it if it fit, etc. Would you give it to a friend? If not, toss.
TOSS Items in bad condition. It’s hard advocating throwing clothes away if it can be re-used. Use an old t-shirt as a cleaning rag. However, sometimes, it can help your stress level to just get rid of it.
Having a repair pile is also an option.
Once the closet is empty, give it a through cleaning! Fresh closet, fresh clothes.