August 31, 2020
June is Buy Outright
June is buy outright. Rather than waiting for consigned pieces to sell, or get them back, June buys items upfront. The process is easy! Bring in items freshly cleaned, pressed, folded or on hangers. We will go through the items and make an offer on the items we can use. You can chose to sell or not! In and done!
This is what June loves!
- Higher end, designer items from the past few years. Think: Gucci, Chanel, Dries Van Noten, Isabel Marant, Celine, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and more!
- June also buys brands such as Joie, Equipment, Milly, Tibi, Vince and more. As always, they must be in excellent condition.
- June doesn’t buy store brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc.
- June only buys and sells authentic designer items. All items will be authenticated prior to buying. Please allow time for this. Bringing boxes, dust bags and documentation is a great help, but not proof of authenticity.
- Clothing must be in excellent condition. Please look over your pieces prior to bringing them to June. No stains, rips, snags, broken zippers, missing buttons or in need of repair.
- Must be freshly cleaned and pressed; if you don’t remember the last time you wore it, checking the underarms for deodorant is a telltale sign it needs to be cleaned. Items don’t need to be on hangers but must be ironed, free of animal hair and neatly folded.
- Shoes and boots must be in excellent condition; check the backs of the heels and tips of toes. Please consider bringing boxes and dust bags, if you have them.
- June isn’t vintage but will look at high end designer vintage pieces: Chanel, Lacroix, Gucci, etc.
- June does not buy wedding dresses, formals, gowns, full length furs, skirt or pant suits, strapless or 1-shoulder dresses, lingerie, used bathing suits or used yoga wear.
- Best of all – no appointment and no limit on pieces!
* June Does Not Offer Authentication Services *